Friday, November 23, 2018

Tiff`s Faves


To Watch
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina- this is the Netflix remake of the 1996`s Sabrina the Teenage Witch series. Honestly, if you loved the original series or if you a fantasy frantic like myself then this is the definitely the series for you. The series has more a Generation Viz vibe to it compared to the original series as the Netflix series focuses on how Sabrina deals with her two different lives while having a mortal boyfriend. Within the first week it got put on Netflix UK, I got through the first 10 episodes which the ones available at the time.

Bae Or Jail- if you are looking to pass sometime then this might be something you may be interested in watching. Its on YouTube and its sort of a dating show that is based in the West Midlands where guys have to guess girl`s ages with at least one of the girls being underage. If they guess incorrectly or pick an underage they get sent to jail (have to complete a challenge)!!!

To Read
House of Solo- I highly recommend for people that have an interest in fashion, art, photography and especially journalism. What I love about this magazine is its aesthetics and its rareness as it does not feature advertisements in its magazines apart from the back page. Do not get me wrong I do love a read of Vogue & Elle from time to time but, you cant read through 5 pages without seeing some sort ad placed in the magazine. House of Solo magazine has all sorts of dope styles and the magazines worked with celebrities like J Hus, Ella Mai, Vic Mensa and many more. Definitely worth giving a read!!!

The magazines can be purchased from their website.

Lost Culture- yes its another magazine but, this one is way different from House of Solo. Lost Culture is an online magazine that is absolutely free to view and I believe the magazine is based in Manchester. What I love about this magazine is focus a bit on trend forecasting (one of the modules I am currently at uni). The magazine focuses all things food, music, fashion and lifestyle trends and whats popping at the moment.

To Follow
@lukecatleugh- Recently, I stumbled on his YouTube channel and he has gave me some savvy tips on how to make my bedroom look fancy and classy without breaking the bank. He also has a blog where he focuses on food and lifestyle more than fashion and it gives a couple of tips and tricks when it comes to baking.

@sarahdiallo- Quite a lot of you may know this Brighton blogger but, I discovered only literally 2 days ago on YouTube and I am in love with style. Worth giving her YouTube videos a look.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig